17 January 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I finally went back to work this week. It's really nice to be back in the office after being away for a whole month. Remember that my absence started with hospitalisation, so I feel more alive knowing that I am fit enough to get back to work.

I guess it also makes me feel more useful. At home, I am surrounded by three women – mummy, nanny, and maid – all of whom seem to have a part to play. I’ve been trying very hard to make my role important by assembling anything and everything. Pram, play pen, rocker seat, sterilizer, sound system, anything! But it just doesn’t seem like it’s enough.

In the last week, Kaitlyn seems less greedy, and more sleepy. All she wants to do is sleep!


and sleep...

and sleep...


She also enjoys bathtime.

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a mini Mike for now... They change everyday. Don't worry your presence in her life everyday is precious.

    Especially your photos.

    8) You guys are doing a great job.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete