16 December 2008

2 Weeks In London

I spent two weeks in London, two weeks away from my little pumpkins. Oh boy was it tough! I missed her so much! What helped most was knowing that as soon as I got home, we'd be going to Bali together for 5 days!

It was so cold most of the time. We went to Stamford Bridge to watch the Chelsea vs Arsenal game and I was tempted to leave at half time!



Here are some pics from London...




The d'Amico office in London:




Cousin Olivia:



Cousin Rebecca:




Ai Leen & Aaron:

3 comments:

  1. ALLL the pictures so nice on this page!! ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, wedding pic!

    Looks like you guys had a cold but fun time. How was the football game in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, it was a nice trip to London. The food was good, and the restaurants take reservations up to 2330h! So if you're as greedy as I am, you can actually have two good dinners every night, except you need to be greedy and rich. Audrey slept through the musical Chicago although I thought it was excellent (she was very jet lagged). The football game ended in a 2-1 victory to Arsenal. All three goals were scored in front of us and all three goals were scored by Arsenal! We really enjoyed catching up with family and friends and I enjoyed shooting a really touching wedding of a very loving couple.

    ReplyDelete