23 March 2008

John 3:16

It's Kaitlyn's first Easter! We'll never know how much she knows about the meaning of Good Friday and Easter but I pray all the time that even at her age, she will experience God's love and His guidance. I couldn't help feeling touched when I found her "praying".
Some developments this week... She's discovered how tasty her hands are.

She's getting a bit big for her sling.

And I think she's starting to realise what my cameras do!

My favourite shot of the week:
Happy Easter! God bless you...

5 comments:

  1. very nice photos! I love your fav shot of the week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does she naturally sleep on her side or did you guys put her in that fashion! :D

    -Geri Ngui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastor Wilson - thanks for the compliment! Especially coming from a fellow photographer!

    Geri - Yes, she seems to sleep much better on her side. Doesn't wake up so often and her sleep seems deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just out blogsurfing ... this is one of the cutest pages I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike, out little L looks a little like you little K!

    I like the shots of her looking very, very cheeky!!

    Ardi

    ReplyDelete